GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
In Luis del Pino S.L. we are especially concerned about security and ensuring the confidentiality of data provided by our customers.
When a customer makes a request for information about our products, their personal data, addresses, and those relating to their method of payment, are incorporated into our database, being used only to process the order, as well as to send information about offers and services that may be of interest.
Luis del Pino S.L. assures the confidentiality of the data provided by our clients, and guarantees that in no case it will be yielded to third companies foreign to our group.
Data Protection Act: LOPD.
In compliance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, the client of Luis del Pino SL may at any time exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, by communicating in writing to Luis del Pino SL C / Llanos del Calvario, 8 14548 Montalbán de Córdoba – Córdoba or by email by clicking on our email address, here.
Additional information on our security systems and guarantee of protection of Personal Data
Internet is a means of communication and also a new means that makes it possible to carry out commercial transactions through the network. Therefore, one of the main concerns of users using the Internet is the security of data on the network.
An Electronic Commerce transaction is understood as the whole process of making a commercial agreement including the contact between both parties: client and company. The aspects that every commercial transaction must meet must be:
- The Authentication that guarantees us the legal or physical personality with which we communicate.
- Integrity, that is to say, that the content of the communication between both parts cannot be modified.
- Confidentiality, which consists of the guarantee that no unauthorised person can know the content of the communication.
Recommendations and Precautions
These are some of the precautions we advise our clients to take:
- Do not give the user name or password to anyone.
- Do not write it down in easily accessible places: computer, diary, ….
- Always disconnect the browser session after having accessed a security zone or having entered the username or password into the system.
The Quality Policy of Bodegas del Pino, a denomination formed by Hijos de Manuel del Pino SL and Luis del Pino S.L, is aimed at achieving customer satisfaction through legal compliance, as well as the protection of the Environment in all our actions. These are the pillars that integrate and inspire the management system of our company, specifically in the scope of “Elaboration and packaging of sweet wine Pedro Ximénez and young wine. Elaboration, packaging and bulk sale of extra virgin olive oil”.
We also consider that quality management confers an “added value” to our products, making our customers loyal and motivating our workers and collaborators in a job well done; at the same time that we avoid the appearance of non-conformities on their part.
For this reason, in Bodegas del Pino we develop this Quality Policy in which we are committed to:
To continue to maintain the Quality Management System according to the International Standard UNE-EN ISO 9001:2015, which affects all the company’s personnel, activities, products and services, both in the Winery and Oil Mill areas.
- To adapt the Quality Policy to our purpose and to provide a frame of reference to establish the quality objectives.
- Comply with the requirements specified by our customers, the quality legislation that is applicable to us, as well as any other regulations that we acquire voluntarily, among which are the requirements of the Regulatory Council Montilla-Moriles, ecological certifications, Kosher, BIOSUITTE, etc.
- Continuously improve the effectiveness of the Management System implemented, achieving ever higher levels of customer satisfaction.
- To prevent the contamination of the environment, by means of the accomplishment of practices that do not favor this contamination, as well as the maintenance of the certification of Carbon Footprint both in Hijos de Manuel del Pino SL and Luis del Pino S.L.
- To establish the necessary mechanisms of communication and information so that the management of the quality does participant to all the members of our organization.
- Provide the technical and human resources necessary to ensure that all staff of Bodegas del Pino know, understand and put into practice the commitments set out in this policy and in the objectives and goals that derive from it.
We implement and maintain this Quality Policy appropriate to the context of our company and the Objectives and associated goals, ensuring that it is understood and applied by all employees of the company.
It is available to all relevant stakeholders.
It has the TOTAL COMMITMENT of the Management of Bodegas del Pino that establishes, develops and applies it.